Coming Out of My Cave

• earth dna cern

Coming Out of My Cave

If ever there was a time for me to come out of my cave, now would be the time to do so! It’s not that I’ve been hiding or fearful, but I have been watching and waiting. Waiting for that moment when it was clear that we had turned the proverbial corner and were really, truly walking hand in hand toward unity consciousness. Watching for that moment when even the most asleep person on the planet could no longer deny something was happening…. something building-  not unlike a tsunami.

Never, ever in the history of this beautiful planet has there been a time like this! Not during Lemuria, not during the time of Atlantis. They, and many others, got close to ascension, but the Dark Forces prevailed. This time the Light will prevail. This time the children of earth will defeat the controllers! This time we will break out of the illusion and awaken to the truth of who we are.

If you have been busy and distracted by all the drama playing out in the matrix, you may be missing out on this amazing event. I would urge you to calm yourself and slow down. If you spend an hour a week in front of your tv, that is too much. If you want to learn the truth of what is going on you will need to tune into alternative social media sites and be very discerning. Yes, I follow Q. Thank God for this movement and for the “white hats” in our military, as well as our President. This “Great Awakening” movement has been nothing short of fascinating to watch. This is a military operation to take back our country and our world but make no mistake- this is much more than that. It is a spiritual movement to give power back to the people- always urging us to think for ourselves and to wake up!

Here’s how it works. Q will post clues pointing us in a direction, but it is up to us to interpret those clues. We are forced to dig and research to find just what it is he is pointing at. This week we were informed that something happened on 11/11 of this year. Following the clues, the Anons deciphered the drop, which led to the report of that strange anomaly that occurred off the coast of Mayotte- the “shot heard around the world” phenomena, which I took note of and instinctively knew was big. Well, turns out it was. Some months back- maybe in July we were made aware that the Good Guys had taken out a whole bunch of the Controllers satellites. It is believed those satellites were pretty nefarious. Influencing our thoughts, emotions….our very DNA….all linked to the nasty business of CERN. The event of 11/11 was to bring online a technology that will ENHANCE our DNA…and even bring our DNA back to what it was originally. That being a twelve strand instead of the limited double helix humanity was cut back to eons ago. Rather than me try to explain it, here is the link to the twitter post explaining it:

As a person who has been hit very hard by mind control technology, I am over the moon to learn this is not just coming to an end, but that positive influences are being put in their place! I’ve been forced to hide in my cave these last few years, as it was made clear to me that any time I dared speak out, I would be hit with DEWs or this horrid mind control crap. It feels like I have been freed from my cave! Stepping out into the light once again.

By |2018-12-05T19:23:11+00:00December 5th, 2018|Encounters|6 Comments

About the Author:

6 Comments

1. Lu December 8, 2018 at 9:55 am - Reply

I’ve missed you. And I feel very confused. Would you point me to where Q updates? I was always staying away cause I felt so crushed by the enormoity of this all but I feel ready to finally look…

I am felt an overwhelming urge to weep when I saw you’d posted.

Love, Lu

• Sherry Wilde December 10, 2018 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Hi Lu~ You are not alone in wanting to hide from all that is happening “out there”. I find the best way to approach life these days is by remembering the truth of who I am. Knowing and feeling on a deep level, that we truly are not separate from our Creator. We are One. The separation never happened- we really are dreaming this. Think of this world as an illusion, a dream, a computer simulated reality- whatever resonates with you. And if that is hard, then may I suggest attending some Course of Miracle or Course of Love classes, or whatever sparks you! My group is about to start on the Seth books….anything that keeps your thoughts on a path of unity consciousness. Then you can train your mind to rise above the fear. You understand there is nothing to fear. We came here to have this experience of duality and so we built this world of pain and suffering. Well, the game is ending and what we are seeing “out there” is the breaking down of the matrix we constructed. So all is as it needs to be for us to get where we want to be….awake and home with God. Much love to you~ Sherry

• Sherry Wilde December 11, 2018 at 9:30 am - Reply

I realize I never answered your question as to where you can find the Q updates. I do not go on 8chan or on twitter much at all, so I follow those that do the decodes. The following are found on Youtube (except when they are taken down from time to time by the controllers). IPOT posts an update everytime Q does. Praying Medic is good. SGT Report does a good job on overall news. And We Are Free TV has a lot of interesting things to say. There are A LOT of good sites out there- check around and see what works for you. Destroying the Illusion is also good. Be discerning, as always.

• Lu December 13, 2018 at 3:24 pm - Reply

Thank you sherry! For responding and taking the time. I have read and love the Seth books, I have a couple more to read – but I really fell in love with them.

I am excited to read a course in love. I have heard you mention it and know it’s time to read it.

I appreciate so much you responding. And I am happy you’re back. I have so many questions. I will look into Q and I will use my discernment!! Thank you xoxoxo

2. Wayne Peterson December 15, 2018 at 11:39 am - Reply

So happy to see you posting again, Sherry. Thanks for this great information. Another party whose judgment I value is also recommending re-looking at Q posts, even though I’ve been skeptical. Futurist John Petersen has released a forward-looking presentation concluding that events are accelerating so fast that it’s impossible to predict (in a material vein) where they’re heading. Also would be great to hear how the movie is progressing… Love from Wayne and Diane

• Sherry Wilde December 15, 2018 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Hi Wayne! I’m happy to see my site is working again! (-: Things are happening crazy fast….and so many are reporting anomalies that seem to indicate that the matrix is indeed collapsing. I could not be happier about that. I knew this post might ruffle some feathers, but I also know the people that follow this site are open minded and non-judgemental. Well, the documentary barely got filmed when I had a filmmaker from the UK reach out to me and inquire about possibly making a movie. I put her in touch with my producer in LA and things have gone fairly fast since then. The script will be written and investors are already expressing interest. The hope is to have the movie out by end of 2020 or early 2021. We shall see. We are heading down your way before too long….will let you know when we get to town so we can meet up! lotsa love, Sherry