Personal Note From Sherry

Personal Note From Sherry

Something is going on. Unless someone out there is doing a promotion of my work, there appears to be an activation of some sort happening.

As most, if not all of you know, I had to back away from my work due to health challenges brought on by an attack that included poison, mind control, DEWs and ELF radiation. I was forced to take down my contact page on my website, as I could no longer keep up with the correspondence. I felt pretty defeated. I felt I had not been able to fulfill my mission and what was worse, I soon no longer cared. I was exhausted and saddened by the sorry state of my life. It took me a very long time to understand how and why this had happened. I never believed in evil- never believed in attack- I certainly did and still do know that nothing happens to us without our consent…so I struggled everyday with the idea I had somehow allowed all this to happen and on some level wanted to sabotage myself and my message.

Now I get it. Like so many millions of others, I came here from another dimension that does not know evil, hatred or anything negative. Like so many others we believe in only love. Which is good, right? Except that this is a world of duality…it is the game of Light vs. Dark. I had volunteered to come here and raise the vibration and bring a message that we are not alone. I had volunteered to help defeat the Dark, but didn’t realize that to do that, we must look at the Dark- acknowledge the dark and CHOOSE LOVE. But I am not going to go into all that- I think I have posted about that previously.

Here is what I want to say. The people who optioned my book to make it into a movie are coming in a few days to start filming a documentary about my life experiences. They are hoping this film will spark attention to the issue of contact and help bring about a movie or series based on my book. The lady producer is a kind, awakened person who knows her business. I have complete faith in her. However, I was feeling like a fraud….a fake! She writes me about how important this message is- how I can share with the world my story and be a source of inspiration, when all I feel is defeated. I’ve been struggling with this and decided all I can do is be who I am and tell the truth- that I’ve had the crap beat out of me. I’ve lost my entire family- my health- my wealth and I’m tired. I have no words of inspiration. I’m barely hanging on.

A few months ago I was communicating with Da and said that I didn’t like this Lightworker thing at all- it was not what I was expecting…it was much harder. He came back strong and clear, saying “Lightworker!? You are a LIGHTWARRIOR…make no mistake about this, Sherry. You are here to do battle with the dark. This is not for the faint of heart and you knew this before agreeing to come, but still you came!”

So just a few days before the film crew is due to arrive I start to feel my guys around me. I get the typical signs they are nearby and I am so grateful to have them here with me. Late yesterday afternoon my inbox started to fill up with messages and book orders. Overnight I received more emails and two people tracked me down and called me- both feeling an urgent need to speak to someone who would understand what they’ve been experiencing. The messages are posted on my blog today, so they are there for you to see. I know my guys had a hand in this…after several months of little activity, why would I suddenly hear from people all around the world? I take these messages into my heart and I feel the pain, confusion, joy, trepidation, worry and concern for our Mother Earth and Her Children. My compassion is deep for the souls who have been lost in this realm for so long- suffering under a control system that many did not even know was in place. These message helped me to remember why I came here. They touched me and awakened in me the desire to once again be of service and work to finish what we are all here to do. Return this planet and her people to the Light.

We are almost at critical mass…so much is happening it makes our head spin as people continue to awaken in amazing numbers. It is always darkest before the dawn, so we all must join together to hold the love and light in our hearts that will see us through these days. Know and Trust we are birthing a new world…a world free of evil, control and suppression. Never doubt how much impact you have. With every thought you are choosing between Light and Darkness…..be conscious and always lead with LOVE.

I wrote this fast- I have a full day- no time to proof….(-:  Just wanted to get it out to you all.  lotsa love~ Sherry

By |2018-07-22T13:09:12+00:00July 11th, 2018|Encounters|41 Comments

About the Author:

41 Comments

1. neutralobservation July 11, 2018 at 11:49 am - Reply

Thank you for embodying the rediscovery of multidimensional love through the human form, here’s a big hug from the captain of your Strawberry Team of Love ❤️

2. Duann July 11, 2018 at 11:59 am - Reply

Have been feeling the same way. . . .

3. freezingtimewithphotography July 11, 2018 at 1:48 pm - Reply

Welcome back Sherry.
    Glad you’re getting stronger everyday! Hope that your message will be heard by many many more souls in the near future!
    Loads of Love and Light sister! ❤️

• Sherry Wilde July 11, 2018 at 2:46 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! It feels good….(-: Lotsa love to you!!

• Tez July 14, 2018 at 6:03 am - Reply

Hi sherry just found you and not too soon
        Love from tez

4. Craig Zumbroegel July 11, 2018 at 4:00 pm - Reply

I just “discovered” you yesterday, and I feel like, in the last four years, I lost my way through a series of events and health problems, not unlike yourself, but now I’ve gotten your spark and feel whole again. I would say that this seems miraculous as you seem to have just hit the same lows I’ve been through, but that would seem trite. Bless you, and thank you. I can feel the positive energy flowing again!

5. Janet Deaton July 11, 2018 at 7:22 pm - Reply

Hello Sherry,
    I just watched your talk at Contact in the Desert on YouTube and it has deeply affected me. I grew up in West Virginia where my mother could see and have contact with ETs. She was very open about this and spoke about it frequently, but as a small child I was afraid of the dark and scared of being “taken”, although I believed she was telling the truth and not making things up. My mother was quite an amazing woman.
    I was born in 1947. I believe I might be one of those children who have been taken, but I have no clear memories of any of it.
    What do I do now?
    Thanks, Janet

6. Cora July 11, 2018 at 8:34 pm - Reply

Dear Dear Sherri,.
    You got this girl! Do not stop!
    I happened across your video of you on uamn.. I saw something mirculous in that video. Pure raw truth. Thank you for speaking your truth! I’m not a person with encounters. I got such loving lessons from watching it. I bought ur book immediately. To me your story is full of lessons. Those of us that it resonates with it, and understand. We are out here! It opened the door of compasion.wider to understand what abductees go through. It’s such a hard subject to understand. So much fear around it. I read your entire book today. The lessons I learned where about the truth of who we are. About my life right now in a way that was magical. Everyone is pulling in together for u. Your not done yet. Keep it going lady!

7. Anita Evans July 11, 2018 at 11:43 pm - Reply

Sherry- I can’t believe this. I just found you today!! And now just read your blog you wrote TODAY! Yes we are being drawn to you and everything that’s light bringing!
    Today before I listened to your YouTube video from contact in the desert I had been on this path but YOUR message of all the pieces I’ve read and heard made me really believe that I am also part of the light team. I started crying at the end of your talk as I aligned to your message. Let’s do this thing!!

8. allen July 12, 2018 at 12:45 am - Reply

hang in there sherry , i have just recently found your interviews and i have found your life journey to be very enlightening ……wishing you all the best.

9. Lodewijk Langeweg July 12, 2018 at 2:14 am - Reply

Dear Sherry,
    we exchanged a few e-mails in the past (or so it seems in this virtual reality in which time is experienced as real) but I don’t have your e-mail address any more. From my own experiences I learned a lot, things that so far I have not heard anyone talk about yet, a different view of the whole phenomenon. A very positive one, without denying the unpleasantness that is often experienced surrounding it, and which to many of us seems to be all there is to it. Yet even that can be seen as evidence of how courageous and altruistic our true being is.
    I’m glad also you have a positive understanding of what is taking place. I would like to add to that in case you would like to know more about it.
    In case you read this and would like to hear more about it, please contact me via my e-mail address.
    Much love & happiness to you,
    Lode

• Lodewijk Langeweg July 12, 2018 at 5:04 pm - Reply

PS:
      In a tiny nutshell:
      This is a dreamlike virtual reality in which spiritual realities are symbolically reflected as in a mirror. Every morning when we seem to open our human eyes we have let ourselves be “abducted” by the human we seem to be, as well as by the other humans. For this world tells us constantly that we are but these humans, thus in a way even “killing” us in the sense of us no longer knowing and enjoying Who we truly are. Compared to Who we really are as s human we are the most scary predator known in this universe. It takes tremendous courage and charity to be willing to participate in God’s Plan for the salvation of the world.

In a way there is a part in us where we are testing ourselves and each other to see if our love is selfish or unselfish. Gray symbolizes doubt. That part of us is symbolized as the Greys. It is our interpretation -perception- of that part that makes them look like that.

I already posted the following on your “About” thread. But I might as well post it here also, as below that article I explain a bit more about Who and How we are as spirit extensions of God:

A Course of Love – The Embrace – The Bull and Me – By Paula Hardin

You must be receiving lots of e-mails and requests for making contact, understandably. So I won’t hold it against you if you find the little I shared her plenty enough. No need for more info at this point.

But I would be curious what your “Guy’s” would say about all of us in oneness with God having given our Life for the humans… or at least for their souls.

• Lodewijk Langeweg July 12, 2018 at 5:26 pm - Reply

PPS:
        I noticed some errors: “Gray” instead of “Grey”, and “her” instead of “here.”
        Part of the human condition: seeing yourself making mistakes, and then feel bad about it. Part of the cross.

Reason why an seemingly ancient mystic -Gerlach Peters- recommended we often remind God in ourselves Who it really is that notices our human imperfections as us when we do:

“Lord, you have seen my imperfection.”

Or as Augustine seemingly even longer ago wrote:

“The Son Himself says, Your Eyes have seen My imperfect being. That which is imperfect in My body, Your Eyes have seen.”
        ~St. Augustine, Sermon 85 §6.

• Lodewijk Langeweg July 12, 2018 at 5:33 pm - Reply

“a seemingly ancient mystic”
        Human errors are made constantly, thus constantly accusing us, for as long as we identity with the human we seen to be and have been, and as such seem to have done and are doing. (Welcome to hell.)

And yet knowing all this beforehand, we came anyway. To extend the Kingdom of God to earth.

• Feisty kitty August 27, 2018 at 12:04 am - Reply

Wow, you just described exactly what I have felt and tried to describe for years and years. Thank you!

It is such a huge relief just knowing that there are more like me out there and I’m not just crazy. We really are here to save the world!

Let’s do this.

10. Rochelle.joseph@gmail.com July 12, 2018 at 7:00 am - Reply

Hi Sherry, I recently came across your lectures and actually…..your entire story. I believe I was told to message you. Or rather I felt I have too message you. Please let me know if I can email you personally. Rochelle.joseph@Gmail.com

11. Jody Sugar July 12, 2018 at 7:38 am - Reply

Dear Sherry, I have listened to your testimony about 3 times and the third time I realized that maybe I should look a little further into this because of my thoughts and feelings about all this that you’re talking about. I will be getting your book for starters hopefully maybe I’ll start getting some answers. Thank you for sharing with all of us and I will be listening as you continue. And don’t listen to those people that say things that aren’t very nice because they are so in the dark. Love you!
    PS. I can’t wait to read your book!!

12. cmblake6 July 12, 2018 at 12:31 pm - Reply

I watched your CID video, and am watching it again. I am absolutely fascinated!

13. sue Lucas July 12, 2018 at 12:52 pm - Reply

Welcome Back! I’ve been looking for new videos from you just about every day…You said once “We are pretty much in The Truman Show” on a video from a few years ago and that hit home for me. Because one night a few years ago while driving home from work I got the over whelming feeling I was being watched from above. So much so I was ducking down in my car while driving. No loss of time was involved because I had picked up some to go food and my family was waiting for me at home. It was just amazing to hear you say the same thing on that video that I had felt that night. Strange days indeed! Like I tell people… Don’t come sit by me unless you can handle the truth, because it will just come spilling out of my mouth. HA! I only fully woke up in 2013 and have been on a research mission every since. Keep up the good work, we are out here listening. Best to you from New Mexico!!

14. Anne Evanoff July 12, 2018 at 2:30 pm - Reply

Sherry, I found a video of you 2 days ago after praying deeply to know the Truth. Keep it up. I’m on a fast track of learning/ relearning and appreciate your honesty. Anne

Sent from my iPhone

15. Sean Neufeld July 12, 2018 at 2:32 pm - Reply

I just came upon your story and it’s sounding somewhat familiar to my own e.t. experience I had at age 14, now I am 37.
    At the time it was scary but like you say, after some time and hypnosis it proved otherwise.
    I’ve been down too many “rabbit holes” to count
    and at the top of the list right now is Corey Goode. He is working with David Wilcock and they really have a lot of information to share. I would recommend to everyone to check out Corey Goode at spherebeingalliance.com

Sherry is a Brave woman and it is that kind of bravery that is needed now to shift not just ourselves but the perceived world in which we interact.

The compassion gird of consciousness around the planet is growing, and more people plug into it every day, such things will end suffering as we know it today.

16. Adrienne Lee July 12, 2018 at 2:43 pm - Reply

My post disappeared, so I will just say. We are here and your energy is pulling us here. Good luck and have fun making the documentary. We are waiting for it and the world needs it. I will be sharing you with others like us.
    Best,
    ADDIE

17. Michael July 12, 2018 at 5:48 pm - Reply

I found you yesterday, illuminating and inspiring. I took the liberty of emailing you via your ……….44@……com address, hope that’s okay… need some of your astuteness and insight

18. Doug Smith July 14, 2018 at 2:42 pm - Reply

Blessings. I just found you today. Watched video from CITD. I pray for you to have strength.

19. vi garcia July 14, 2018 at 9:35 pm - Reply

Hi, Sherry,
    I am so happy things are turning around for you. You might recall the advise you gave me that it was my ego trying to keep me down. I still have to work second by second at not feeling defeated, tired, and alone in my own struggle and I, too, got the message this is a battle between light and dark While I get that, and I get glimpses of ‘truth’ from Ramtha and a woman named Amoda Maa, it is very hard. I’m just happy to know that as things have turned around for you, perhaps there is hope on the horizon. Again, so happy for you. Keep going. I have good feelings about this for you. Blessings, Vi Garcia (pensacola, Unlimited Horizons group you came to talk to.)

20. Carly Bouwman July 15, 2018 at 12:39 am - Reply

Hi Sherry! I’m so happy that I was drawn back to you today!
    It was just over a year ago that I started doing some healing with another light worker which surprisingly opened the door to me investigating my own ET experiences throughout my life. I’m 41 and until I recently started digging and listening to other people’s stories and reading info. about what is going on out there, I would have just brushed it off as some strange experiences, but for some reason the truth of this has come knocking on my door and I can’t ignore it any longer.

I’m sooooo happy to have found your interviews!! To hear about what you have been through has brought me to tears multiple times as I can relate to so much of it and hearing you speak about it has been such a relief… the pieces of this strange puzzle are finally making some sense. I was shocked to hear you describe some of the things that I have experienced. As much as having connections with ETs/ star seed families still sounds like a sci fi movie to me as I am a very logical and skeptical thinker I can’t deny that it’s definitely a big part of my being … as it is all of ours and we need the help of BRAVE LOVING people like you to help us see who we really are.

THANK YOU sooo much for enduring your challenges and continuing on. There IS a huge shift happening right now… I feel somehow that I’ve been kind of a barometer for the mass consciousness and the last few months I have been going through a metamorphosis of some kind that was exciting at first and now I feel like I’m caught in a bit of a tornado spinning between a new clarity of purpose and wanting to give up…I keep asking myself what is the point of this crazy reality. It’s an exhausting, confusing and frustrating place to be and I sure hope it changes soon, but yes, something big is going on.
    I have so many questions for you about what you know and I want to share what I’ve experienced. Everything from feeling homesick my whole life, to recently being guided with holograms to having possible physical contact with zeta type beings and being told about my star seed background and that I have a connection with a consciousness named Aurora, which I have found nothing about until I heard you say her name.

I’m looking forward to reading your book and this documentary is AMAZING news!!!
    Please don’t overlook the massive appreciation from so many others about how you are sharing your story. It is valuable just like the air we are breathing… we are shifting into clarity and you are a huge part of that. I’m sending you huge waves of love and support and if I can help you relieve your physical challenges in any way, I am here waiting to help.

I would love to connect with you some time when and if you are free and able.

Much love and appreciation to you!

Carly.

21. John July 23, 2018 at 9:43 pm - Reply

Sherry, your post has caused my heart to ache for you. Your pain sounds similar to my Sister’s. Please draw in white light from the universe, smudge more often, verbalize the tiniest gratitude, and find reasons to laugh. Sending you a loving prayer for endless strength. John

• Sherry Wilde July 25, 2018 at 1:28 pm - Reply

Thank you John for your heartfelt message- I truly appreciate it! I am doing all I can to bring myself back from the dark crevice I have been in for the past few years and it is working. I continue to live from my heart and feel gratitude for the gift that is my life. The messages I receive thru this site help tremendously. Blessings & Love to you!

22. Kat Kas July 30, 2018 at 8:40 pm - Reply

WOW!! I too like so many others am awakening. However, earlier today, I decided to give up trying to figure it all out, my life, my purpose, and wanted to give up on all the awakening stuff, because of the shift of perception and ego talk and FEAR
    …and then I found your video, and now your site…I Thank our Divine Creator…and the collective won’t let us get off track, even through the low frequency of the third. Thank you Sherry. You are an incredibly brave warrior and a strong role model. I have received insight, comfort and inspiration through learning of your story experiencing your humbleness. Many blessings, Much Love
    Kat

• Sherry Wilde July 31, 2018 at 10:52 am - Reply

Wonderful post Kat! We’ve all been there…me most recently- ready to toss all this spiritual warrior stuff in the trash….LOL….like we could really do that at this point! But it is through sharing- on this site and others- that we connect and help to hold the space for all of us to remember the truth of who we are. As ACIM says, I will remember for you until you wake up. (paraphrasing!!) lotsa love, Sherry

23. Frida July 31, 2018 at 6:14 am - Reply

Hi Sherry,

I´m really interested in everything about extra terrestrials and our cosmic universe(s). I have watched hours of you, talking about this on YouTube. I know you don´t think you´re brave, but you definitely are, in my opinion. And I love the calm about you. Your voice is pleasant and comforting. You are truly a beautiful soul! I wish the best for you, and hope and pray that you will be able to keep up your important work here on planet Earth.

Lots of love and strenght to you!
    Frida in Sweden

• Sherry Wilde July 31, 2018 at 10:53 am - Reply

Thank you Frida from Sweden for taking the time to comment! I so appreciate it!! (-: ~Sherry

24. Maria July 31, 2018 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Sending you love and strength from Johannesburg, South Africa too.
    Feels like there is a web of hearts all around Gaia, all here to hug and love you Sherry. We need you to keep illuminating the pathway for us, love Maria

25. Kat Kas July 31, 2018 at 3:26 pm - Reply

Oh! I was so humbled to read your response, thank you Sherry 🙂 It resonated with me..I never heard of ACIM..I’m going to research it after I read your book :-)) I understand now more than ever, how we can all help to lift each other up. Best wishes for the movie, I’m excited to follow the process. light&love Kat

26. Dawn Jackson August 4, 2018 at 7:26 pm - Reply

Sherry , I can see that otherwise speaking I, have taken something from you. I have been listening to your video it, tells me that the truth is something that faces everyone but, I have been taken many times and, the tattered way the Earth looks as, you are taken tells me that we, have been altered. We have been designed to interact with the beings that, have delivered us from the alter. We are a unique race of beings that once were. We had survived through many spiritual encounters and, were designed to remain as such. We can speak to them and, them to us. We can retrieve our memories by asking the one that identifies as drew . I have taken a look along the long passage that leads to the tarmac. This was inserted during the first abduction. You see we were visited on the same day you and I . Our vessels were sworn to secrecy as others were taken intermittently. We stood together in the long line that was turned towards the sun , do you remember? I asked you a question and you turned to me and said, speak to the one that sits in front.

27. Pamela Noelle August 5, 2018 at 12:24 am - Reply

Hi Sherry 😉
    I have watched many, many videos on this subject but none have resonated with me quite like yours.
    DO NOT give up, my friend….you have inspired me not to either. I feel as though God led me to your video, Contact In The Desert. I also feel as though I have been in a fog of confusion for so long….only to find you and your story. You have made me feel so much better about this confused feeling I have been carrying for so long. I hope I am making sense….I am just dealing with an absolute flood of thoughts and emotions as I type this.
    Thank you from my whole heart for sharing your story. You have put the light back into my life.

Much love, light, & hope, my friend….

Pamela Noelle

28. Ken Mikalauskas August 15, 2018 at 9:48 am - Reply

LIGHT WARRIOR… when I read that, my eyes welled up with tears – This connects with me deeply. I’ve always felt that I stand very strong on the side of the light, but traditional religious beliefs never sat well with me. Having discovered you and your words, I feel a huge door of awakening opening inside of me. Thank you.

• Feisty kitty August 27, 2018 at 12:19 am - Reply

Thank you! You snapped me out of the fog! I’ve known this all along but couldn’t quite access the full picture. I’ve been searching for the key to unlock the knowledge and you were it!

WE ARE LIGHT WARRIORS!!!

29. Annette August 28, 2018 at 7:54 am - Reply

Hi Sherry, I’m from South Australia and want to say thank you for persisting through the years. I don’t quite know what else to write to you, so, ~ know that I wish you the best in the next phase of challenges and thank you for all your work so far.
    Very best,
    Annette

30. Amanda August 30, 2018 at 5:36 am - Reply

Sherry, I hope to hear from you after sharing my experience here with you. I have always been drawn to “aliens”, “UFO’s”, parallel worlds and other demensions. And I don’t know why. I have experienced things that have spooked me so much that when I am alone at night, I sleep with the lights on. I have witnessed a soccer ball size plasma see through orb hoovering over my counter that took off and dissentigrated in midair in the middle of my kitchen. I have experienced being literally grabbed in the middle of the night just as I’m falling asleep. I have felt a presence in my room toward the end of my bed and sometimes I feel something sit on my bed at my feet but I can’t wake up enough to see it or sometimes I snap out of grogginess and realize there is nothing there. I have become paranoid anytime I am by myself. I feel like I go into other demensions during sleep. I have sleep paralysis and sometimes when I am in a paralysis state, I’ll see a portal in my ceiling….and sometimes they tell me not to go into the portal. Just yesterday, an orange orb shot past me. I experience migraines a LOT. I feel like my energy is zapped and sometimes when I wake up, I am exhausted like I just ran a marathon. I’m a sky watcher, especially at night. I don’t have expensive gadgets or anything, I just tend to be amazed with the night sky. I feel like I’m supposed to do something here on earth but I don’t know what it is. I know I did a lot of crazy rambling talk here but I feel like something is going on with me. I feel like my family, though they seem interested in me telling them my experience, does not believe me, or they think I have wild dreams and an imagination. I get frustrated because I so badly want them to experience what I have and there is no way I can make them experience so I just get frustrated. I’m lost and I don’t know what to do. How can I know of what I’m experiencing is real?

31. Barb Hjelmstad September 29, 2018 at 8:37 pm - Reply

who is controlling us? and how are they controlling us?

Barb